SUN-DAC Board Members and Employees are expected to:
· align with SUN-DAC Values – Be Kind, Teamwork and Do to others what you want them to do to you
· treat all clients and caregivers professionally and ith respect.
· act with honesty, integrity and openness in all their dealings.
· be sensitive and do not discriminate on age, gender, ethnicity, religion, social or economic status.
· uphold the confidentiality of all clients, caregivers and staff.
· ensure that all public and government funds are used appropriately to fulfil the mission of the organisation.
· be willing to collaborate with organisations and individuals that share common values and objectives.
· comply with fundraising legislation, fair employment practices, health and safety requirements, privacy laws, and so forth.
· respond to reasonable requests for information in a timely manner.
· ensure that all donations will be used for the purpose for which they are given.